Friday, May 29, 2009

Sisters.

These two girls were so fun. They continuosly made me laugh the entire photo shoot. It is always so fun to see the different personalities of siblings. . . which one is goofy, serious, shy, loud, etc. It is so entertaining to watch the interaction and remember what it is like to be a teenager (or almost a teenager :)) and to have a sister -- at moments you may wonder why people tell you it is so awesome you have a sister . . . and then one day you will truly know what they mean . . . and you'll love each other no matter what!

Sorry for all of that . . . maybe I'm getting little sentimental because my second daughter is due in 3 weeks and I can't wait to see how similar she is to my first and yet how different they will be. The count down is definitely on. . . finally!

Enjoy these fun pictures . . . I had a great time with these girls . . . they are awesome and so was their mother!















No comments: