Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Schedule for 2009.

If you are wondering what has been going on and why I have been such a slacker at keeping my blog updated, the truth is now coming out . . . I am pregnant. Needless to say, I have been sick. Let me say it is just so much fun! :) But we are very excited. I have decided to make a schedule for this next coming year so that everyone knows which months I will be taking sessions. Here you go:

January: Off.
February: Off.
March: Accepting Sessions.
April: Accepting Sessions.
May: Accepting Sessions.
June: baby due. Possible Sessions?
July: Maternity Leave.
August: Maternity Leave.
September: Accepting Sessions.
October: Accepting Sessions.
November: Accepting Sessions first 2 weeks.
December: Off.

I also want to say thank you to all of my clients who have been very patient with me over the last couple of months. I truly appreciate it! I will continue to blog and YES, I still have pictures to post from recent sessions. They are on the way soon.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and I hope you have a fun, safe, exciting NEW YEAR! Wow, I can't believe it is going to be 2009! Happy New Year!!!!